Where French Girls buy gourmet treats in the US? At Sugarfina! Pardi (=Of Course)! Discover a Sugarfina bento box curated by a French blogger and her latest French outfit for this fall.
Sugarfina: French favorite gourmet treats in the USA
I am a sweet tooth, like a lot of French girls I love delicate desserts and treats. Moreover, I am a sucker for home-made chocolates (from Belgium, France and Switzerland) and sour candies.
Some days ago, we were discussing with some of my French friends where to buy gourmet treats in the US! At the end, we all agreed that Sugarfina has amazing delectable candies and chocolates. For gifting or self-consumption, Sugarfina gets us covered.
Sugarfina photoshoot project
Further to our discussion, Melanie (@mademoisellemaroon) and I decided to do a photoshoot in the Sugarfina store in Beverly Hills. The place was really cute and this photoshoot was the perfect occasion to channel Charlie in the Chocolate Factory! Plus, we were super excited to do a candy tasting and to discover the Sugarfina Candy Bento Box.
Is every excuse good right?
Sugarfina Candy Bento Box: My favorite treats
The Sugarfina candy bento box comes in two formats: in three boxes or in eight boxes! You can select any candies, truffles, toffees and chocolates you want.
- I love sour candies and my favorite ones are the “Sugar Lips”.
- These candies are made with pectin and are gelatin-free, thus they are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- You can not find these Sugar lips in France, maybe that is why they are my latest obsession!
- In the same container, you can find three different sugar lip flavors: watermelon, strawberry and bubble gum.
- They are made in the USA.
- Furthermore, I also like the Peach Bellini gummies and Sour Fizz Cola cuties, which remind me the candies I was eating back in France.
- These two treats are imported from Germany.
- Apart from gummies, I can not stop eating the Sugarfina caramels.
- Besides, if you are a fruit paste lover, I recommend trying the “Italian Lemon Fruttini”. They are imported from Italy.
Let me know which flavors are your favorite!
Shop the French outfit
Item credits: Blouse: Avec Les Filles / Skirt: Just One Answer / Shoes: Feragamo
Disclaimer: Sugarfina authorized us to take pictures in its location. Sugarfina gracefully gifted us a box of delicious treats. I truly believe this brand is worth knowing and learning about, hence the blog post! As always, opinions are my own.