Why should we look at the WhoWhatWear Collection?
The WhoWhatWear collection x Target Style contains some effortlessly chic and very trendy pieces to be stylish for this fall 2017. The collection is inspired by designer pieces that are very popular among fashion bloggers and fashion editors!
In the selection below, I selected my two favorite target styles per category but they are many more beautiful items available at Target.
Also the WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style is very affordable. All the pieces below cost between $25 to $50 each.
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Skirts
- Style 1: Paneled Swing Skirt: this 70’s inspired skirt is very sophisticated with its long length
- Style 2: This tie skirt with its sarong-style cut is unexpectedly chic with its menswear-inspired pattern!
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Dresses
- Style 1: This dress is very flowy but also structured! Perfect to transition from Summer to Fall.
- Style 2: This long dress goes with everything! If worn with knee-boots (black, brown, burgundy, etc), you will look like a runway girl
WhowWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Pants
- Style 1: The track pants (silky jogging pants) are one of the most favorite pants among fashion bloggers right now!
- Style 2: Bootcut Trouser: Belted, high-waisted and slightly baggy look: these pants have everything to be stylish and look taller! Tuck any top in these pants and voilà: you are ready to slay!
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Blouses
- Style 1: This Tie-Waist Blouse is classic menswear button-down shirt with a twist! The belt and tailored touches fit a feminine figure very well.
- Style 2: This timeless blouse is modernized with the addition of ruffles and will upgrade any casual looks! A blouse to wear during fall and winter!
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Tops
- Style 1: The layered lace top: this is the kind of top I always have in my closet! Wear it with denim and heels to look effortlessly chic
- Style 2: The bow sleeves sweater! This top is an obsession: very graphic, feminine and chic!
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Accessories
- Style 1: The ring mini bag: the wrist ring bag is currently a must-have and this design is inspired by the Chloe’s Nile bag. This new trend has been seen on numerous fashion bloggers and I love this affordable version from Who What Wear!
- Style 2: This oversized silky bandana scarf is really versatile! You can wear it in many ways and it gives a stylish touch to any outfit. This scarf is the It-girl essential!
WhoWhatWear Collection x Target Style: Outwear
- Style 1: The Varsity Bomber Jacket is the perfect mixing of two must-have jackets: The bomber and the men’s jacket. The fit is tailored and feminine!
- Style 2: The leopard coat. As a French blogger, this coat is a wardrobe must have! It always upgrades any casual outfits!
Bag and Skirt: WhoWhatWear Collection Fall 2017 / Top: Zara collection 2016 – similar here
Love, love how you styled this amazing skirt. A Fall outfit inspiration right there!
So many pretty pieces in that collection. And I LOVE your ring purse!
That skirt is so stunning on you!!! I am always in love with that collection!
I love that collection at Target. Love your whole look!
Great post, I love the round up of products!
I love that varsity bomber jacket you linked too!
Love it so much too
I love this skirt! But I am dying for the black pants with the red band on the side!
Love it so much too!!
I’ve got to get my hands on that bag!!!!
This collection came out so great!
So right!! Thanks