I recently tried the latest Chanel skincare and make-up products. They are all suitable for my sensitive skin. Check them out, as they really are worth the investment.
Also, if you are a fan of Chanel beauty, check out We Love Coco on Instagram, the official Chanel beauty community. There are many tutorials on applying their latest products, and I found them very useful.
Chanel Skincare Le Lift
The Lift skincare line contains botanical alfalfa concentrate, a gentle natural ingredient as efficient as retinol. It is a great alternative for sensitive skin (like mine), and these products are perfect to prep the skin.
- Le Lift Fluid
- A lightweight, silicone-free fluid formula that reduces shine and minimizes the appearance of pores. Ideal for oily skin types, it leaves the complexion looking matte, smooth, and perfectly prepped for makeup.
- Le Lift Soin Lèvres
- A powerful lip re-plumping complex composed of amino acids, hyaluronic acid, and a fatty acid plumps lips. This powerful treatment plumps and firms lips with a matte finish creating an ideal makeup base.
Chanel Skincare Sublimage
I am obsessed with the Sublimage collection. The products definitely have rejuvenating and hydrating effects. Moreover, the texture and the scent are also amazing.
- Le Baume: face balm
- An intensely moisturizing face balm that melts into skin and leaves a fresh, satiny finish. Immediately, the complexion is nourished and protected, with a radiant, soothed appearance. It is a great product for winter, and it deeply rehydrates the skin. Plus, the smell is divine.
- La Creme Corps: Body and neckline cream.
- A fresh-yet-indulgent body cream that addresses signs of aging. Upon application, the cream melts into a silky veil that absorbs seamlessly. My skin is visibly nourished, even, and supple.
- Le Soin Perfecteur: Hydrating primer
- A 3-in-1 moisturizer, primer, and illuminator perfects the skin’s look and preps for the foundation. The skin looks more radiant, even and pores look minimized. A must-have to apply as needed.
- Le Baume: face balm
Chanel Soap Free Face Cleanser
- L’eau de mousse: face cleanser
- This ultra-gentle, soap-free cleanser is ideal for sensitive skin types.
- The self-foaming formula removes pollutants, oil, and sunscreen.
- It cleanses, but it won’t strip or dry out delicate complexions.
- The blue micro-algae helps protect the skin against pollution.
Fall-Winter Chanel Make-Up
Regarding Makeup, Chanel has launched new colors and textures for fall-winter 2021.
- New red and beige for the Rouge Allure Liquid Matte and Shiny Lipsticks.
- I am obsessed with the nail polishes 909 – beige cendre and 905 – Brun Fume. These are super chic colors for fall.
- The stylo ombre and contour is a great eye shadow with a creamy, blendable texture that glides on effortlessly.
- I also like to apply the Ombre Premiere Laque in the center of the eyelid. It will bring more light and texture to the color.
Shop my favorite Chanel products