The latest luxurious products are definitely orange! This month, some amazing products were released and all came in Orange! Is orange the new gold?
- The Bouquet Bar: The art of gifting. The Bouquet Bar was launched this January. It provides a breathtaking bouquet of flowers with luxurious assortment of delectable treats like gourmet truffles, specialty gummies, aromatic teas, honey beads and scented candles. The Bouquet Bar was created by the founders of Square Root Designs, the floral design studio behind the creations of the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire & Ritz Carlton Dana Point. Their flowers are simply amazing and exceptionally fresh. You can customize your gift according to your budget. Bouquet Bar is currently available only in Nevada, California and Arizona.
- The C.E.O. cream is the latest cream of the premium skincare brand Sunday Riley. Perfect for urban woman, this rich moisturizer delivers fast-absorbing hydration, while protecting and repairing the visible effects of aging and pollution exposure with advanced vitamin C. The cream contains tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (the advanced vitamin which is more stable and less irritating than ascorbic acid and other vitamin C derivatives. The cream is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phtalates. Source: Sunday Riley.
- The DP Hue sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. DP Hue was developed to deliver the best in hair color and hair care products. Their revolutionary products are the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse and ACV by dpHUE. Icing on the cake, DP Hue Creative Director: Justin Anderson is the renown celebrity hair colorist of Jennifer Aniston, Miley Cirus, Kim Bassinger, etc. He perfectly knows that women needa way to make hair color fast, easy, empowering, and convenient. Those products are sulfate free! Available at Sephora, Ulta or shop.dphue.com. Source: DP Hue
- Nuxe is one of the most famous French skincare brand.
- Its star product: the Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil is a concentrate of 6 precious oils (borage, st. john’s wort, sweet almond, camellia, hazelnut and macadamia) and vitamin E. This dry oil is easily-absorbed and you can can use it for your skin and hair. This oil exists in two versions: regular and gold. I have used the regular version for years! Coming in the gold version, it is the perfect way to add a touch of luxury to your skin. The oil is preservatives free.
- In February, Nuxe will release its latest product: Nuxellence Eye. With its light orange color, this cream is a youth revealing and perfecting anti-ageing eye contour. Its smoothes, illuminates and perfect the eyes area in an instant.
- Available almost everywhere in France. It is more difficult to find Nuxe in the US, the easiest way is to order on us.Nuxe.com, Amazon.com and Jet.com.
Shop the post