Summer obsession with a Kimono, Cult Gaia Ark Bamboo Bag and Blush mules. These three It-pieces are a must-have to be easy-chic at the beach!
#1 The Black Floral Summer Kimono
- This summer kimono is very trendy and it is a perfect garment to elevate an outfit. Wear it with a simple dress or a bodysuit and shorts and voilà!
- I got this cute kimono in the latest box of style curated by Rachel Zoe and the team of The Zoe Report. They also have other amazing products (Raen eyewear, The Brave Collection Compass Necklace, etc.) for this summer in the box for less than $100.
- I also find other amazing kimonos, see the selection below.
#2 Cult Gaia Bag
- Graphic, chic and affordable, the Cult Gaia bag has been everywhere this Summer.
- I love this Cult Gaia bag but I always add a little clutch or bandana inside this bamboo bag to store my items.
- You can also use a bandana to attach it to a chair or a trolley or to your arm. It is super cute!
- This bag goes well with a lot of different looks. It is currently the trendiest summer bags but the design is so effortless chic that I am sure it will become a cult piece.
- I am wearing the size small on this picture.
- As it is super trendy, unfortunately, the Cult Gaia bag is often out of stock. Luckily other brands have created the perfect knockoff of this irresistible summer bag! See a list of the real and cute reproductions of the cult gaia bag.
#3 The Blush Mules
- Mules are everywhere this season. I am a huge fan of these blush mules from Bernardo 1948. I love the leather quality. These shoes are perfect for walking as the heels are not very high. It is super comfortable, but it took me two days to get them perfect for my feets.
Pictures taken by the blogger: @mademoisellemaroon
Items: Summer Kimono and necklace from The Zoe Report Box of Style – Summer 2017 / Bodysuit: Olympia Theodora / Bag: Cult Gaia / Shoes: Bernardo 1946 / Shorts: AG Jeans – similar here / Earrings: Hart Hagerthy / Eyewear: Velvet Eyewear Farrah Black
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.