Parisian style? Forget Sezane and discover the newest Parisian label: Les Expatriés (Les Expatriés means Expatriates in French). Read Les Expatries review below.
Les Expatries review: Ready to wear Parisian style at its finest
I met the Expatriés founders in Paris during the last fashion week in March 2018. Instantly, my eyes were caught by the attention to details. I am super happy to share with you this Parisian label on Houseofcomil.com. Discover why I am totally obsessed with this brand:
- They get me: I am an expat and I love reinterpreted timeless pieces!
- All the clothes are effortless chic, edgy, never boring and always made with a great attention to details and quality!
- When you wear Les Expatries, you feel like the coolest Parisian ever or the most effortless chic LA girl!
I told you, they are my latest obsession!!!
Be expat minded: A generation as a source of inspiration
Les Expatriés is a ready-to-wear clothing line for men and women, which creates and manufactures a daily wardrobe, inspired by trends, state of mind and lifestyle of a new generation. A community which is bold, curious, insatiable and made of happy dreamers.
Being Expat “minded” means being able to confront your roots, cultural references and habits to a new life in a new city. I have been an expat in four countries and the brand’s DNA really speaks to me: being able to mix and match your culture with your new home. You can also be an expat in your own country. Whenever you move from Lyon to Paris or from New York to LA: you need to recompose and for an expat that is refreshing!!
The founders Maris-Charlotte and Pauline are at the image of the brand: funny, dynamic, kind, passionate and gifted. Check their profiles here!
A Parisian label to keep on your fashion radar
This brand is like nothing else:
- Uniqueness and Exclusivity: Les Expatries produces limited series and all pieces are numbered!
- Couture: All items of Les Expatriés are signed by the “expat bar tack”. Originally, bar tacks were a couture technique to reinforce the weak areas of clothes, avoiding ripped fabrics, tensions and deformations of clothes. Les Expatries has doubled it in order to baptize and protect each of its creations.
- Quality Focus: Les Expatriés uses Japanese pieces of denim, Brazilian poplins, English tapestries, Indian leathers, French drapes… Les Expatries is sourcing the most beautiful fabrics for a nice loose draping which avoid unpredictable transparencies, deformations or premature aging of textures.
- Be part of the expat tribe: each order comes into a beautiful dust bag! A Bag which I reuse when traveling!
I have found my tribe!
Les Expatries outfit details
Details of my Expatries look:
A pair of shorts made of cotton with a blue print in toile de jouy. This is a limited edition of 20 pieces. It is high waisted and very comfortable. I am a size XS and I ordered a size S, it fits me so well!
- The t-shirt Citizen Paris (Almost Parisian).
I ordered a size XS, I love this slogan tee! The cut is unisex, easy to style! The perfect essential!
I love this denim vest in reversed fabric, oversized cut and contrasted pockets! The perfect boyish denim jacket that goes with your Parisian style outfit! It is one size only!
Location: California, Salton Sea.
Creative Direction & Content: Julia Comil
Update: Los Angeles Staple Look
Les Expatries clothes were my go-to look this summer. I also styled and wore the Bonnie Blue Denim Jacket with many outfits.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles – Photograph: Stefanie M Mariee