Introducing FWRD Buy Back program: a new circular fashion program for the fashion conscious. Discover a more sustainable way to shop your next It-bag of the season and some tips to keep it in very good condition.
FWRD Buy Back Program
Fall is almost here, time to clean out our closets and be a more conscious shopper.
I partner with FWRD for its new free program: The FWRD Buyback – you can sell back your used bags from FWRD for a brand new one you’ve been coveting! You can also buy a pre-loved bag at an amazing price. Their selection is stunning.
How it works:
– Sell back any handbag you purchased from FWRD.com within the last 12 months.
– Get a guaranteed 50% of your purchase price in shopping credit.
– Use your credit toward a brand new bag or anything you want from fwrd.com.
Ready? Start the process here. Bags must be in very good condition.
I’m all about circular fashion and I am so excited about this sustainable fashion program.
Fall 2022 It-Bag
Fall 2022 Pre-loved must-have bags
Wear, love & repeat!
How to extend the life of your designer bag
To be sure to sell back your bag, you must keep it in very good condition.
– Always pay attention to the color and fabric. Leather or faux leather will be more durable.
– Be careful when wearing leather clothes: if you are wearing black leather clothes, make sure to wear a black leather bag with it, otherwise, the color of your bag will be ruined.
– Always store your bag in a dust bag.
– When you are traveling, fill it with some clothes to not damage the shape.
– Use a Swiffer to remove dust
– Sometimes makeup accident happens and I personally do spot cleaning on my leather bags with Saphir products, you can find them on Amazon.
Hope you will love to purchase with a purpose by extending the life of your designer bag with the FWRD program & earn credit towards your next purchase.
More Fall 2022 trends: check out this blog post.